This year, I bought my first real artificial tree! It's a pencil spruce, nice and skinny...and I thought why not have something different in the living room? So I have a WINTER tree! I collect old baby wool sweaters, and had some mittens & socks too. I also have some old ornaments from my grandparents, which are snowflakes and icicles, made out of chenille. There are white porcelain doves that I've had before we were married, that were on our 'wedding tree' at our reception. On the bottom left of this photo there is a brighter pink sweater & hat. They were Tearsa's, knitted by my aunt.
I found the tree a lot of fun.....Aaron's remarks "well, it's you." I took that as a compliment, so I won't bother with his next line! I plan on decorating it for spring, and other holidays too.
- ► 2008 (49)
- Winter Tree
- Eagle Invitational
- Who is this Guy?
- Circus Performers
- Sleeping Tall
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- Cute Calves
- Heifer Breeding
- Niece's Family Makes the Paper!
- Taft & Drey Skiing at Pomerelle
- Day Dreamin' Anniversary
- Trap Shootin' with Drey
- O' Christmas Tree, How Pretty Are Your Branches
- Junie B. Jones Masks & Room Mothering
- Spice Up the New Year
- Protect Thy Ears
- Now You See It...Now you Don't!
- Happy New Year!By the way, I fixed the settings so...
- ▼ January (18)