Who is this Guy?


OK, Just so you know, this will probably be the first & last time I write on this blog. Tonight I'm doing it for my own protection. Janice feels the need to tell you all about me and I don't feel the same need. Nevertheless, I will share just a few things: Family comes first! Even if they don't feel it every moment of every day, they are first. The rest of what you might learn here about me really isn't that important..
For example, Janice would have you know that I'm on the Board of Directors (President actually) for the canal company. It might sound good unless you know the company and then you realize that it is a situation where I'm kind of there by default. I'm also in the Stake Presidency (First Counselor). Now, if it were anyone but me, I would probably be impressed. However, I know myself well enough to realize that the Lord must need me to grow in some areas and this is the only way that He can make it happen. Go figure! Anyway, it is a very humbling experience and something that I'm excited about though. Hopefully, I'll grow in those areas that I need to and actually help some people along the way. We do know that there are some scriptures that teach things like: "Out of the mouths of babes," and "Weak things become strong." They make perfect sense to me! Enough for now. Someday I will break my rule and write something about feeders & 'nators & other stuff. It might be a while though, so don't hold your breath.

1 comments:

  1. Gwen said...

    Hey Uncle Aaron, welcome to the blogging world! Very good job on your first post ever. I don't think I will ever get greg to add anything to our blog...that just means I can say whatever I want about him....hmmm:) I won't hold my breath, but try not to take too long to add your two cents to your FAMILY blog! It's fun hearing from you!