The sun has been shinning, beautifully. Even if it is only 2 degrees outside! I walked down the field, where a group of cattle were being feed. I thought this calf with multiple colors was ever so lovely. The second photo is of a calf that forgot he was to be afraid of strangers. I just quietly walked up to him, as he was basking in the sunlight, and scratched under his chin...like one would to a dog. It took a minute, before he jumped and moved onward. I personally find entertainment in the cattle.
- ► 2008 (49)
- Winter Tree
- Eagle Invitational
- Who is this Guy?
- Circus Performers
- Sleeping Tall
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- Cute Calves
- Heifer Breeding
- Niece's Family Makes the Paper!
- Taft & Drey Skiing at Pomerelle
- Day Dreamin' Anniversary
- Trap Shootin' with Drey
- O' Christmas Tree, How Pretty Are Your Branches
- Junie B. Jones Masks & Room Mothering
- Spice Up the New Year
- Protect Thy Ears
- Now You See It...Now you Don't!
- Happy New Year!By the way, I fixed the settings so...
- ▼ January (18)