Aaron & his father, Tommy, have been working the last couple of weeks with artificially breeding the heifers by our house. This is the first year that they haven't worked with AI with ALL the cattle, meaning the cows too. But Tommy has had a few surgeries on his shoulder, and still has problems....so this year they are letting the bulls out. (who let the bulls out?)
Aaron holding the dirty heifer's tail, to keep it from hitting his father, while he works with breeding the heifer. The heifers are pinned in the corral next to our house. Each year we keep about 200 heifers for cattle replacements. I am always humored to see the 'king of the hill'.
- ► 2008 (49)
- Winter Tree
- Eagle Invitational
- Who is this Guy?
- Circus Performers
- Sleeping Tall
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- Cute Calves
- Heifer Breeding
- Niece's Family Makes the Paper!
- Taft & Drey Skiing at Pomerelle
- Day Dreamin' Anniversary
- Trap Shootin' with Drey
- O' Christmas Tree, How Pretty Are Your Branches
- Junie B. Jones Masks & Room Mothering
- Spice Up the New Year
- Protect Thy Ears
- Now You See It...Now you Don't!
- Happy New Year!By the way, I fixed the settings so...
- ▼ January (18)