Just in case you might be wondering about all the meaningful tasks in the life of Janice, I thought I'd mention the spice cupboard. It's clean, it shines, and the spices are even in alphabetical order! (Yes, I also have a lot of sprinkles.) This took hours to complete, over a period of a few days! But to me, this looks like a work of art...so I'm posting a photo. Now if I could only get more motivated on cooking those meals!
- ► 2008 (49)
- Winter Tree
- Eagle Invitational
- Who is this Guy?
- Circus Performers
- Sleeping Tall
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- Cute Calves
- Heifer Breeding
- Niece's Family Makes the Paper!
- Taft & Drey Skiing at Pomerelle
- Day Dreamin' Anniversary
- Trap Shootin' with Drey
- O' Christmas Tree, How Pretty Are Your Branches
- Junie B. Jones Masks & Room Mothering
- Spice Up the New Year
- Protect Thy Ears
- Now You See It...Now you Don't!
- Happy New Year!By the way, I fixed the settings so...
- ▼ January (18)