Tearsa, at three years old, learning to button her sweater. Cute enough photo, odd tablecloth in background (elephant legs & trunks) But I am posting this photo of her youth, for it reminded me of another photo I took yesterday! Tearsa was dressed up, and I took a few standard poses, but oddly took this one and liked it. Notice the fence, kind of reminds you of the legged tablecloth? Same girl, 14 years later.
By the way, last week she was in a Business Professionals of America competition, which her administrative support team of four girls won first place...which means she will be going to state.
- ► 2008 (49)
- Winter Tree
- Eagle Invitational
- Who is this Guy?
- Circus Performers
- Sleeping Tall
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- Cute Calves
- Heifer Breeding
- Niece's Family Makes the Paper!
- Taft & Drey Skiing at Pomerelle
- Day Dreamin' Anniversary
- Trap Shootin' with Drey
- O' Christmas Tree, How Pretty Are Your Branches
- Junie B. Jones Masks & Room Mothering
- Spice Up the New Year
- Protect Thy Ears
- Now You See It...Now you Don't!
- Happy New Year!By the way, I fixed the settings so...
- ▼ January (18)