Yesterday Taft & Drey went skiing with their cousin Carrie (sister to Gwen, see above article) up to Pomerelle. (Magic Mountain, which is where they went a couple weeks ago is closer & costs less) Anyhow it is about a 90 min. drive, and cost Taft $19.00 for the day, but for Drey $30.00 for the day to ski...due to their height difference! (& age) Drey by the way has grown leaps & bonds this year, and is taller than his dad! Report on the day was that it was cold -5. Their favorite runs here are: Yahoo!...which has bumps which make one cry out "YaHoo!" and Punch Bowl...which is steep, and has lots of powder snow in it.
- ► 2008 (49)
- Winter Tree
- Eagle Invitational
- Who is this Guy?
- Circus Performers
- Sleeping Tall
- Button, Button, Who Has the Button?
- Cute Calves
- Heifer Breeding
- Niece's Family Makes the Paper!
- Taft & Drey Skiing at Pomerelle
- Day Dreamin' Anniversary
- Trap Shootin' with Drey
- O' Christmas Tree, How Pretty Are Your Branches
- Junie B. Jones Masks & Room Mothering
- Spice Up the New Year
- Protect Thy Ears
- Now You See It...Now you Don't!
- Happy New Year!By the way, I fixed the settings so...
- ▼ January (18)