The heifers (last years calves) arrived last week. They are unloading and coming into corral next to our house. Aaron isn't wild about having them come home, since it means feeding them morning and night. The bulls are in a field across the road from our house. The cows are in other fields on the farm. That snow the other weekend brought them down from the hills.
Here is the truck that brought one of the groups (there are a couple hundred heifers) of heifers. Aaron is in front with the hooded sweatshirt. Did you know that these cattle trucks have two layers of cattle space? The guy is up on the truck trying to get the upper group of cattle to move down the ramp. By the way, pig trucks have 3 layers for the animals.
- Candy Bar Brownies
- Taft's Broken Nose
- Where the Deer and the Antelope Play!
- When the Cows Come Home
- Love those Chickens!
- So Tearsa Won't Forget What Her Brothers Look Lik...
- New Cats
- Rug Hooked Face Dolls with Elsie
- Concord Grape Juice -Grapes in a Jar
- Camp Bradley with the Family
- Halloween Hangman & Cat Bowling Games on Computer
- The Acid Smell of Smoke
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2007 (125)