O.K. Tearsa, here is a photo of the brothers you left at home....anyone changed since you last seen them? Probably not, they are still the same old goof cakes you remember.
Anyhow we had a weekend with snow. Not perfect timing since Aaron was trying to get some wheat planted and we still had some hay down....but the boys loved it.
Cold? Not too bad, the top photo was taken before we headed off to church...no one wore a coat. The weather had warmed up since then, so now we are finally having fall weather.
Tilmann in the Saturday snow storm.
- Candy Bar Brownies
- Taft's Broken Nose
- Where the Deer and the Antelope Play!
- When the Cows Come Home
- Love those Chickens!
- So Tearsa Won't Forget What Her Brothers Look Lik...
- New Cats
- Rug Hooked Face Dolls with Elsie
- Concord Grape Juice -Grapes in a Jar
- Camp Bradley with the Family
- Halloween Hangman & Cat Bowling Games on Computer
- The Acid Smell of Smoke
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2007 (125)