This is my mother-in-law, Elsie. Last week was her birthday. (I was going to post this earlier) She loves making dolls, and these are her latest. When she asked if I would take a photo (she was hoping she wouldn't be in the picture) of her dolls, since she didn't have a camera....well I borrowed one.
Rug Hooking has been her latest passion for over a year now. She cuts her own wool, often from clothes that she has bought from a thrift store. With these dolls, you can tell the color variety that was used to make up the face. (might need to click on the photo to enlarge) The clothes are also made out of wool, such as the pink dress made from an old Pendleton shirt...notice the collar?
- Candy Bar Brownies
- Taft's Broken Nose
- Where the Deer and the Antelope Play!
- When the Cows Come Home
- Love those Chickens!
- So Tearsa Won't Forget What Her Brothers Look Lik...
- New Cats
- Rug Hooked Face Dolls with Elsie
- Concord Grape Juice -Grapes in a Jar
- Camp Bradley with the Family
- Halloween Hangman & Cat Bowling Games on Computer
- The Acid Smell of Smoke
- ▼ October (12)
- ► 2007 (125)