Family Home Evening

Tonight for our family home evening activity everyone made magazine collages. We were supposed to cut out words that caught our eye, arrange them into a sentence, and then add pictures. Some of us followed the instructions, but it really is just supposed to be an expression of ourselves, so I guess there can't be too many set rules. Here's the group picture, and below are the individuals.
Tell us what you think!
Tilmann
Tavin
Tavin again (he made two)
Taft
Drey
Tearsa
Aaron
Janice

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    wonderful!  

  2. Anonymous said...

    YOU GUYS ARE SOMETHING ELSE...JAHABIDGE  

  3. Anonymous said...

    I thought they were fun - different- and interesting.....

    Taft - obviously had a food magazine! Tearsa is behind a camera - Tavin - likes the ocean - Tilmann mixed his pictures around - and Drey is into FISHING & FOod!

    Loved Janice & Aarons too!

    WEll done - thanks j  

  4. Anonymous said...

    great collages! What a cool project idea. We've been having such a cold snap here in Sand Pt. and all stuck in doors crawling up walls. I wish I would have thought to do collages this weekend...I couldn't play one more game of Monopoly although I do find it fun to bankrupt Christian. I'll show Jon the latest on your site. I'm sure he will get a kick out of Drey's collage...I bet Jon prefers fish to be food more than just friends:-)
    Tina in Alaska