On Tuesday my (parents') car was hit in the school parking lot. It really wasn't my fault and it made the rest of my school day not very happy. The dent may not look substantial, but the fixing costs are.
Other things about me that I haven't posted yet:
- I am going to the American Legion Auxiliary Girls State in June.
- I need a formal dress for Girls State, and so I got one at Deseret Industries.
- Despite what you may be thinking, it is a beautiful dress.
- My Grandma Elsie is helping me make a bolero so the dress will be modest.
- When we get that done, I'll take pictures and post them so everyone will see that it really is beautiful.
- I took the ACT for the third time today.
- The ACT is not fun to take.
- I really don't want to take it again, so I hope I scored high enough.
- For me, scoring high enough doesn't mean a 28 or something like that. More like a 33.
- I tagged along with Emily today, prom dress-shopping (for her).
- I tried on a $400 dress.
- Okay, I think that is enough about me. Have a good weekend.
- ► 2008 (49)
- Okay, here's my dress that I said I would post a f...
- Super-Hero: All American Boy!!!
- Broken Front Teeth
- Insurance Claim
- Bomb Threat!!!
- April Snow Showers Bring....
- Skiing During Spring Break
- Three Favorite Women
- Howdy Neighbor!
- L'accident de Voiture
- Field Trip!
- T. Williams
- General Conference in Salt Lake City
- ▼ April (14)