We are in a drought....and haven't had rain in such a long time. It's been even harder when the temperatures are in the upper 90's- 100's day in and day out. But today we figured out how to get it to rain. The last time it rained was when we were cutting hay (6 weeks ago) .....until today....again we are cutting hay. This afternoon a storm came in, down pouring water, thunder & lighting the whole works. Not really what any farmer wants, when the hay is down. Taft was swathing, Drey raking, and Aaron stacking & baling....but that lovely production has come to a stop for a day or two.
- ► 2008 (49)
- We are going to Washington tomorrow, but the car s...
- Wedding | Brittany+Tyler
- It's Raining, It's Pouring.
- Rain? Yes, In Six More Weeks!
- Taft's Birthday!!
- Snake River Celebration
- Are You Sleeping....Brother Jon? Brother Jon?
- Busted Buster
- Friends: Hoyt Family!
- 'Knee High By the Fourth of July'
- ▼ July (11)