This is looking like a great corn year. We've been looking forward to the 4th of July so that we could get a picture of our corn. It's a little bigger than knee high - in fact it's close to an elephants eye. Corn growth is one of the miracles on the farm. Our temperatures are right around 100 and the corn grows about 4-6 inches each day.
- ► 2008 (49)
- We are going to Washington tomorrow, but the car s...
- Wedding | Brittany+Tyler
- It's Raining, It's Pouring.
- Rain? Yes, In Six More Weeks!
- Taft's Birthday!!
- Snake River Celebration
- Are You Sleeping....Brother Jon? Brother Jon?
- Busted Buster
- Friends: Hoyt Family!
- 'Knee High By the Fourth of July'
- ▼ July (11)