To College with Care

I have decided it would be better if I posted SOMETHING than nothing. But since my camera won't even turn on --sorry no photos. Tearsa took both her cameras to school, and thought it was past time for me to buy a new one. I'm thinking maybe it would be a good gift suggestion for Christmas - that is if Aaron gets the hint!

Tuesday, Tearsa and I made it off to College. Personally the traffic around SLC was about to kill me, but since she drove, we made it fine. Pure delight to be on the campus grounds again. Even the D.I. store is worth spending hours at! Unfortunately I had to return home the following evening, so I wasn't able to gather enough 'campus life' yet.

Aaron on the other hand was at the fair with the boys. All 4 of them have 4H pigs this year. First is the open show, which was yesterday (weigh in the day we left for college)....that is where anyone can enter their pigs, and cash money (because it costs to enter) is awarded. They were ahead of the game and actually made over 150 dollars! YaHoo! The boys have been sleeping at the fair....in the parking lot....in a horse trailer. I decided to sleep here tonight and will join them in the morning for the 4H showing. My Mother came down for the fair, (she is sleeping in Tearsa's room) she loves watching the boys show their pigs.

By the way, you can keep in touch with Tearsa by way of her blog. Right now her computer is at Apple, minor damage fixed....and she is waiting for it to be shipped. But she has been adding to her blog faithfully by way of cell phone...throughout the day! I love catching her comments! Do I miss her? You bet, but I am so Happy to have her where she is at, so it is fine....for now.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Its about time! Virgil