Happy Birthday Pt. A

Today is the priority deadline for fall 2008 at BYU, so late last night I finished and submitted the rest of my application.

This morning at 12:05 am I got an e-mail saying BYU has received my completed application and I would receive my admittance decision within 4 weeks. At 12:13 am, I received an e-mail saying that a decision had been reached! And I'm in!!!!

(Yes, I think this falls under the category of bragging, but Mom said it was okay, so pretend she is saying all this, not me.)

Isn't this a great birthday present!?!

4 comments:

  1. Chris said...

    Dear Tearsa,

    Congratulations on your successful application to BYU and pending scholarship! We are all very impressed with your efforts and success.

    Have a wonderful birthday! Eighteen is the beginning of so many exciting things in life!!

    Best wishes from all the Greene's!

    Chris  

  2. Anonymous said...

    Yes, what a WONDERFUL birthday present!!  

  3. Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday Tearsa!
    Congratulations on BYU and sounds like a pending Scholarship. You have worked very hard for this. Keep up the hard work :-)
    your blog looks great - love checking your food one. You have a lot of talent!
    Hugs, Renee (Bruneau) Colleran  

  4. Carrie Leigh Dahl said...

    Tearsa you are AMAZING. I am so way proud of you. Way to go. We always knew you were the smart one of the family.Your exceptance letter was a great B-day present. Happy B-DAY.