Happy Birthday Pt. B

By Aaron:
Tearsa had friends over for her 18th birthday this afternoon. I'm not much for writing nor for blogs; however, I wanted to publicly comment about this group of girls. They seem to me to be one of the finest groups of young women that could possibly be assembled. It was a wonderful experience to spend a little time with them and reflect back over the years. Each one of them has matured into a beautiful woman and each has an awesome personality. I am so very grateful that Tearsa has always had good friends to associate with and to be part of her life. I salute each of them and thank them for their friendship and example to Tearsa. Days like today certainly give a dad all of the satisfaction that could ever be expected.Ashley & Emily
Kelsey & KaylaCharlie & Heidi

0 comments: